The practice has successfully undertaken master planning projects in Ireland, Eastern Europe, South Africa, Central Africa and India. Sustainable design principles underpin each and every commission undertaken by the Partnership. In seeking to achieve a balance in design between Ecological, Social and Economic factors we seek to:
- Mitigate the climate change impacts
- Promote sustainable use of resources
- Support and promote integrated transport policy
- Conserve and enhance site ecology
- Support economic contribution to local area
- Make places that support the needs of mind and body
- Conceive /design buildings that respond to all of above
TOT has successfully collaborated with a number of international practices namely, Nicholas Grimshaw, MBLA, Terry Farrell, ThinkPlace and Gensler UK, in the completion of master planning commissions.
For project examples go to Materplanning & Transportation.