Designing Office architecture.
In each and every commission undertaken, The O’Toole Partnership seeks to create a positive and sustainable working environment delivering efficiency and flexibility in use. Generating our design response our considerations such as:
• Open plan and cellular office environment.
• Floor plate depth core to glazing.
• Core layout and design with sub-tenancy options.
• Departmental size and adjacency requirement.
• Own door configurations.
• Requirement for natural ventilation and fire evacuation.
All of these are addressed while seeking to achieve net to gross efficiencies of 85% plus and a positive ratio of perimeter area to floor plate.
Of equal importance is the greater context which shapes and influences the working environment. The level of amenity provided within the development and facilities provided to support the working environment; atria spaces, external landscaping, break-out spaces, shared dining, local retail, gymnasia and the event spaces etc, all contribute to creating a positive environment supporting relaxation and social engagement.
For list of all Commercial Offices projects click here.